So, it’s time to clear out my wardrobe, I have lovely items which I just can’t bring myself to donate to charity so I thought if you guys are interested I will sell them to you! All sizes 12 or 14’s.
Everything is £8 including postage and packaging. Pay by Paypal.
If you want more details or more pics of the item just drop me an email to email@example.com.
1. Black One Strap dress from Topshop. Size 14. The strap is on the left hand side. Probably wore it once but was too big so it’s time to get rid. No marks whatsoever.
2. White frilly skirt from Warehouse. Size 12. Bought it for a holiday to Egypt a couple of years ago. Didn’t really suit my shape. Cottony material – great for showing off a tan!
3. Beige/brown Ted Baker T shirt. It is a size 3 which is about a 12. Small bleach at the bottom. Again doesn’t suit shape around boob area!
4. Blue strapless Topshop dress, size 14 but feels smaller. Good for showing off curves/summer parties. Another bought only last year, wore once but didn’t suit me. Excellent condition.
5. Blue sleeveless dress from Dorothy Perkins in a size 12. Cutout back with a strap going across, plunging neckline, can wear as a dress or as a top over leggings/skinny jeans. Wore a few times but got bored of it! Great condition.
6. Burnt Orange ethnic style top from Next, size 12. Another holiday item that I never wore again. Excellent condition – great for Asian events/bbq’s etc.
7. Pink and white dress from Topshop. Size 12. Buttons down the back. Wore once on a night out – probably a bit too old for this dress now. Excellent condition.
8. Black and gold sequin dress by Rare at Topshop. Size 14 but like the blue dress seems smaller. Wore once for a New Years Eve night out in Manchester. I have accumulated too many sequiny items in my wardrobe now so must part ways with it. Missing a new sequins but nothing majorly noticeable.
If you have any questions, just let me know!