So, in 2020 I read much more than I have in so long. In 2021, I think it is time to get through the pile of books that I have accumulated over the last few years. I’ve set a book buying ban (let’s see how long that lasts), and so apart from anything I have pre-ordered or anything I get sent to me as a gift or to review, I will attempt to not purchase anything.
I plan to read two books per month (or 24 books across the year) and therefore, I will update this page with the books i’ve read.
- The Midnight Library by Matt Haig – A wonderful book and you can read my review here – https://priyamulji.com/2021/01/08/the-midnight-library-book-review/
- Failosophy by Elizabth Day – Instagram review
- The Vanishing Half by Brit Bennett – Instagram review
- The Boy, the Mole, the Fox and the Horse by Charles Mackesy – Instagram review
5. Brown Baby by Nikesh Shukla – Instagram review
6. Empireland by Sathnam Sanghera – Instagram review
7. Unfinished by Priyanka Chopra – Instagram Review
8. The Flatshare by Beth O’Leary – Instagram review
12. A Fractured Life by Shabnam Samuel – Instagram review
13. Currently reading The Khan by Saima Mir