In this day and age there is pretty much no other way of finding love than online and I think all of my single friends would agree. Yes there are a number of speed dating events and meeting people through friends but the fact is that most almost every young, single man or woman will use apps such as Badoo. I myself use these apps on a regular basis because let’s face it, when you work in a busy environment and really only socialise with an immediate circle of people it is quite hard to meet new people.
Many people think that online dating is just full of people who want a one-night stand and yes, some do, but there are so many people who are genuinely looking for real love and I know many people who have had met their life partners through online dating.
Dating apps are so easy to use and here’s why I love them:
- You can use them on the go – when you’re on the bike in the gym, on your morning commute to work and while you’re in bed. They are available at your fingertips
- Bored? Get onto an apps. Endless hours can be spent browsing apps and who knows you may find love?
- Just got dumped? Well, you’ll be happy to know that there are plenty of fish in the sea and apps prove this. You can be chatting to numerous people post-break up so dont stress about getting dumped and move on to the next one
There are so many different apps so the potential to meet someone new is extremely high, just find the right one for you. If you’re new to online dating or using these apps here are some tips for you.
- A fantastic profile picture is key, smiley happy pics work best and try having about 3 pictures which reflect your personality
- No typo’s – bad spelling is a turn off!
- Safety first! Make sure someone knows where you are if and when you decide to meet someone
- For a first date a coffee or glass is fine
- If you’re not feeling it; stick it out, be polite and leave a little while later. This is where an after work date is great as you can use ‘I have to wake up early’ as an excuse
- If you don’t like someone, then tell then via text that you had a nice time but for whatever reason you don’t want to see them again
- On the other hand, if you like them then don’t leave it too long to get in touch
Main thing to remember is to have fun and at the beginning not to over-think anything. Enjoy dates, it’s okay to speak to more than one person so get out there, use Badoo and you never know, you could meet or Mr or Mrs Right x
Why not take a look at Badoo? Here is a link if you want to have a look: badoo.com/install