So, in 2020 I read much more than I have in so long. In 2021, I think it is time to get through the pile of books that I have accumulated over the last few years. I’ve set a book buying ban (let’s see how long that lasts), and so apart from anything I have pre-ordered or anything I get sent to me as a gift or to review/ARC, I will attempt to not purchase anything.
I plan to read two books per month (or 24 books across the year) and therefore, I will update the below page with the books i’ve read. Stay tuned for book news and reviews!
You can follow my reading journey here – https://priyamulji.com/2021-reading-challenge/
I posted some reading tips, whch you might enjoy:
- Start with a few pages a day and build them up slowly
- Choose shorter books. Shorter books will give you a sense of achievement when you have finished it and inspire you to pick up another one
- Read something you’re actually interested in. There’s no point in reading a non-fiction book if you like to get caught in a whole different world, and vice-versa
- I love to read in the bath, there’s no distractions and you can relax completely. Just don’t fall asleep!
- Just pick up a book and read!